Pink Coco Bali Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Bali. PinkCoco Bali (PNK) opens in March 2011. It’s a place where surfers can enjoy their stay without emptying their wallets. Pink Coco Hotel promises to be a cool place where everyone can relax and have an easy time. it can be rented in full for private parties. Rates will be always very competitive and affordable.
Pink Coco Bali Hotel is: Stay COOL, no RULES! Those staying at Pink Coco Bali Hotel will not need to follow any formal RULES, except remembering not to disturb other guests.
- Garden View rooms on the ground floor are for budget-minded travelers and feature a large daybed on the terrace and an open-garden bathroom.
- Seaview rooms on the first floor and The Penthouse 360 have been designed by the famous Mexican Architect and Interior Designer, J.M. Martinez.
All rooms have hot water and a laptop-computer sized safety-deposit box. The Seaview rooms and The Penthouse 360 have AC, international TV and a fridge. They come with a big open terrace and an integrated living space in the room. Some Garden and Seaview rooms can accommodate up to 3 people.
- Enjoy the famous Trattoria Italian restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Trattoria offers some of the best coffee, pizza, and pasta in Bali, along with great music and free WiFi.
- Pink Coco Bali Hotel has two pools, including a small wading pool for relaxing and enjoy the Hotel Manager´s free Sunset-Cocktail.
- We’re expanding to add an intimate “Warung” or Indonesian restaurant — exclusively for our guests.
- Services and recommendations for car rentals, bike rentals, surf tours and others are cheerfully provided by the front-desk staff.
Pink Coco Bali Hotel
Jalan. Melasti Labuan Said Padang-Padang Beach, Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia 80364